Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why doesn't this code work on my page? Myspace.?

I used the code to hide both bottom and top links, and it doesn't seem to be working for my MySpace profile. Please help me.



Why doesn't this code work on my page? Myspace.?

They stopped allowing that awhile back. They never actually allowed it.



They tell you, "You may enter HTML/DHTML or CSS in any text field. Javascript is not allowed.



Do not use HTML/CSS to cover MySpace advertisements."



And your account can get deleted if they catch wind that you did cover the links.



There are new codes that can cover them, but all the ones on 'pimp your profile' and 'freecodesource' etc will no longer work, i've tried many times.



Why doesn't this code work on my page? Myspace.?

do you mean the links or the ad.



hiding the ad is against myspace's rules.



if you just wanna hide the links there are html codes,



but do not hide the ad at the top or the copyright at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda