Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace layout help please?

Alright, well Im looking for a website to TOTALLY change my myspace. I would like a layout, thats not really a layout if you know what I mean?



My friend has one; and she says she made it herself. Her profile is centered down the middle of the page, theres a message, add, and comment button at the top, her song is hidden, and theres a specific place for her to write her about me.



Its really hard to explain, but if anyone knows what Im talking about, thanks.



Ive been looking for one for a while, and cant find it, its really annoying me because ive seen tons of profiles with them. Thanks for all of your guys' help. Lots of love%26lt;3



Myspace layout help please?

http://whateverlife.com/



go to the right and click on myspace layouts



Then click on DIV layouts and choose what you like



(i would make sure you have some experience with HTML)



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda