Monday, November 30, 2009

Can someone please help me fix my myspace profile back to normal?

I don;t know what happened i guess it was one of the older layouts that i used but now my page won't go back to the same way it was. I erased all the codes but my page is like all white and the top navigation part (searching home....) is hidden.



if you click here even though its private u'll see that it's like different.



www.myspace.com/simmygurl



i think theres like a hidden code or something but can someone please help me get my myspace page back to the normal way it was like the first time i started using it? please best answer will recieve 10 points!



Can someone please help me fix my myspace profile back to normal?

That actually happened to me before. I just went to the edit profile link and I just deleted everything, and then I saved it with nothing in any of the boxes and when I checked my page again, it was back to normal. I would try that first, if that still doesn't work, contact MySpace and tell them what is happening and they might be able to help you.



Can someone please help me fix my myspace profile back to normal?

Delete all of the codes. Every single last one. You can always refill in your about me, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda