Monday, November 30, 2009

My myspace problem?

Please no answers such as "Too many questions", "Myspace is dumb", or any that has nothing to do with the answers-please.



-How do i make my picture of myself in my digital camera as a graphic?



-How do I put my "about me" section as this display?:



my picture of myself at the left with the info about me beside it



-How do I edit the "About Me" words into my drawing of "me"?



-How do I edit the "Who I'd Like To Meet" words into ny drawing of "people to meet".



-How do I have links of "home" and "comment"-only home and comment- at the top of about me section-centered please?



My myspace problem?

Upload your pic from your camera to your computer...then upload it to photobucket.com...then copy and paste the HTML code to your profile.



To do the things you requested, use the generators for these task at the sites below...it is easy...just follow directions.



Right Column Generator



Left Column Generator



Hide Headings Generator



To flip your page, use this code:



%26lt;style%26gt;



.a {flip the page}



.NavigationBar {position:relative; z-index:9;}



table table {direction:rtl;}



table table table {direction:ltr;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda