Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ahhhh i hate myspace so much it ruins everything?

ok well i have been comment my gf on myspace ever since i have know her. we have been going out 2 years to the day. but lately she added that thing where she has to accept comments for them to be show. She has gotten rid of her top 8 and all pics of me she does not even have 1 word of me on there. but i have no problem with all that the only probably i have is that everytime i comment her it never gets accepted. But then ill go on her page and see that everyone elses comment is being accept everyones but mine. Does any1 know we she is doing this. I no we both have deep feelings for each other and we tell each other everything and i even told her i dont like that she never accepts my stuff and it kinda makes it seem like she does not want people to even no who i am



Ahhhh i hate myspace so much it ruins everything?

She doesn't want her friends or other guys to know she is with you, she's probably flirting with other guys online.. My ex did the exact same thing a couple of months before we broke up after being together for 2 years. I bet she changed her password too. Can you remember the days when she gave you her password so you could freely look at her emails and see they were innocent? Now she tells you that its none of your business and its personal.



Ahhhh i hate myspace so much it ruins everything?

uhhh, I think she is breaking up with you...or will be soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda