Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why is it that my stomach drops?

Like in a negative way? Like I think of me and my boyfriend being together at school, or saying in my mind that I love him [[yet when I told him in person I felt something in my chest]]. Or just even thinking of hanging out or him. Its weird tho, bc i can be happy with him and so giggly and natural holding hands. And when my friend had me on her "myspace" top 8 thing, it dropped too. And she's a really good friend!!



Is it doubt, not liking something, etc?



Why is it that my stomach drops?

Simply put its adernealin that does it to you, and yes I mispelled the heck out of that word, thank you spellchecker! Ether way anytime you feel anxietious, nervous, excited, or basically anytime the old fight or flight kicks in, your going to get some sort of degree of that feeling and more. Its there to help motivate you to action! Weather to be fearful of the action or excited is up to you, but you most make your choice. So if you don't feel excited about something, your sure as heck going to feel fearful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda