Monday, November 30, 2009

I need help with myspace?

Well on top of my profile there is this blue long bar that says my name and how many videos i hold but i dont want it because its taking up my myspace and making it wider and i dont want that i want it smaller does anybody know how to get rid of it? If so please and thank you



I need help with myspace?

From your home page goto



Edit Profile%26gt;



Song And Video%26gt;



Video Slider%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Hide%26gt;



Save



I need help with myspace?

Hello.



Okay, so what you do is



1. Go to "EDIT PROFILE"



2. There is a row of links to modify your profile you know? where it says "NAME" , "BASIC INFO" etc.



all the way at the end it will say "SONG %26amp; VIDEO" click on that



3. Scroll all the way down and you should see something saying this "Profile Video Slider:" and a drop down menu, click on the drop down menu and click on "HIDE"



4. Then Press "SAVE" and there you have it



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda