Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i make my myspace friends show up?

ok... i tried to make my top freinds not show up because i didnt want my freinds to get disappointed because they were'nt on my "tops"... so i got this code for it... n it was supposed to still show "view all of___'s freinds" well the thing is. The whole thing just wont show up. I deleted the code but my freinds still wont reappear! i tried changing the layout n it's the same.. Plus i cant put ne thing on my "about me" section or "i'd like to meet" section... it just cuts it off.. I REALY need help... i jst dont want to remake my myspace bc i hav ova 300 ppl 2 find AGAIN!!!



How do i make my myspace friends show up?

www.htmate.com



www.pimp-my-profile



www.freecodesource.com



www.myspacesupport.com



you make top friends more then 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda