Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help editing my myspace layout...?

on my myspace..i made it so that every picture is filtered "black", but after i click on anyone on my top 8, it suddenly turns into color..i believe that this is the same thing that happens on google once you've clicked a link (the next time you come bak, it's highlighted purple)



i want it so that, the pictures in my top 8 will always stay in black and white. i believe that i am supposed to insert something into the layout code... ex:"a: ___ img: "black"



i dont know exactly how to fill that out though...can anyone help?



I need help editing my myspace layout...?

on http://www.mygen.co.uk theres a image filter code generator. just go to that website %26amp; click generators %26amp; scroll through them %26amp; you should find one specifically for generating image filter codes



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda