Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you help me make up a myspace profile?

Ok, I have a sample photo of what I would like my myspace to look like. I am not sure which link I should post, so I'll post all of them. I have the photo color coded...The Red (1) are pictures, Green (2) is the myspace URL, Orange (3) is music on the profile, and the Blue color (4) is quotes.



I need someone to help me make this possile. I know this is possible, because I have seen it done, I just can't figure out what codes and stuff to use. Basically, everything on the right of the profile is hidden, the contact box is hidden and there is a "add|message|comment" button section at the top of the right side. I think I can figure out how to put pictures in my interests and stuff. Also, the age, location, quote, etc. next to the default picture is hidden. I just really need help with how to hide EVERYTHING on the right side!!!



Please HELP me!!!



Thank you very much.



I'll post all the links to the picture in just a second...



Can you help me make up a myspace profile?

hide contact table (about me);



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.contactTable {display: none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



hide location, age, etc (about me)



%26lt;style type="Text/css"%26gt;



.hide{display:none}



.text{font-size:1px}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



uhm.. that pretty much all i could understand from your question? if you need any more help, email me (on my profile). lol srry cause that question kinda confused me. i dont exactly know which things you want to get rid of. but i can help you so just email me =]



Can you help me make up a myspace profile?

Well I make Layouts, you can email me if you want a request.



But to hide the whole right side, here's the code.



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.extendedNetwork { display:none; }



.latestBlogEntry { display:none; }



.orangetext15 { display:none; }



.friendSpace { display:none; }



.friendsComments { display:none; }



td.text table {width:100%;}



.friendsComments td table, .friendsComments td.text table, .friendSpace table, .blurbs, .blurbs td.text {background-color:transparent; border:0px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda