Saturday, November 28, 2009

MySpace Icons appears in the middle of my profile???

Ok, so I know how to put the icons in a row and columns and stuff liek that by using %26lt;br%26gt; or whatever.....BUT, when I put it under My Interests, the collage appears way over to the right side of the General box!!! In other words, I have other pics and stuff already under general, and my icons appear to the right of that. I've tried %26lt;P%26gt; also and another %26lt;br%26gt;...THEY DON'T WORK!



I then tried %26lt;TD%26gt; and %26lt;/TD%26gt;, but that only makes a new box and they appear ON TOP of the word GENERAL! I'm picky with where i want my icons lol.....I want them in the General Box right on top of Music, but below all the other stuff i have there.



I'm guessing there must be sum kind of code in my layout that makes this happen....What SHOULd i DO gUys?!?!??!!



HELP!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE =)



MySpace Icons appears in the middle of my profile???

check how you have the codes listed where you have the icons i had the same problem once i had two codes too close ro each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda