Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

almost noone of my top friends comment my page so i think. what should i have it?anyways they dont comment my pics etc etc.....



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

Make new friends or comment on theirs....if you make the first move then it usualy gets the ball rollin. If you add me on there then I will comment. Add Letarie with the email address lmt2005102578@yahoo.com



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

is it really that important?



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

A friend of mine asked me today if I had a myspace and I said no but I guess I need to set one up and she told me not to because she thinks she got a virus from it. Not sure if she really did or not but she can't think of any other place she went to that she would have gotten one.



Myspace. should i delete myspace ?

Have you been staying in touch with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda