Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is this a MySpace error?

I had 186 friends. By remembering my top 40 from the picture in my head, I saw that one was missing. So, I figured she deleted me. But I went to her page and clicked to add a comment to make sure, and it turns out I'm still her friend. I can't find her in my friend's list even. I don't know who would delete me, I'm not too concerned, I just want to know if this is some sort of myspace error? Oh, and in my mailbox I found messages around the time me and her were messaging eachother, and I'm not 100% positive, but I think in place of her picture and the message was one of those "This profile has been deleted" thingies. Her profile isn't deleted. It's the same profile.



wtf?!



Is this a MySpace error?

likely... or you just didn't look good enough.



Is this a MySpace error?

Hmm... that's weird...it might be an error, or if you were rearranging your friends list she might have gotten knocked out and you didn't notice.



Try putting her back and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda