Monday, November 30, 2009

Help with my Myspace?

I have my Myspace profile set to private. However when I do a search for me on Myspace, so old friends can find me using my name, say "John Smith" all John Smith profiles, including mine come up. When you click on my profile then it says it is set to private, as it should be, but there is no header name., like "John" or "John Smith". I've seen this on other profiles when you click on them they are set to private, but their name or what they put down is still listed on top even though it is set to private. That is what I want. My profile only shows the picture, location (city) and then on the bottom says This profile is set to private...."



Please help!!!



Help with my Myspace?

what your talking about is called your display name. And you can fix it up by editing your profile and then going to name....then like there will be a place for you to put in what you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda