Monday, November 30, 2009

Installing flash player? (also myspace videos question)?

So I was bored one day and I decided to look at some videos on myspace, but instead of the video, there is a white box with this message: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."



I tried with other browsers but I get the same message. I do have jajvascript turned on, and this problem does not occur on youtube. I'm very sure I have the latest version of flash player but I go to the stalling site to download it anyway. (http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/...



When I check agree and click install now, there is no so-called "gold bar" at the top (and I have popup blocker turned off) and all I see is the silver ball with the f on it and a rotating white line with the green stripes where the "video" is supposed to be. It gets stuck like this.



please help me solve this problem



thank you



Installing flash player? (also myspace videos question)?

i chance to know a third-party program that may help you.



it's a video to flash encoder, which supports all popular video formats such as avi, wmv, mpeg, mp4, mov, etc...



plus, it helps to convert videos to flv(flash video), swf(publish as html), exe and even screensaver.



what's the more important is that it can convert Youtube, Myspace and Google video to FLV.



you can visit http://www.flash-on-tv.com/video-to-flas... to get detailed information about this application.



Also, you can go to http://answers.yahoo.com for more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda