Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

why people feel the need to show feelings on myspace?



My ex goes mad for every new girl he stabilish a relationship with, and place romantic comments in her profile, pics, 1st on his top friends.



LAst but not least the surveys he posts as bulletins, as you can read what they are supposely doing, feeling, thinking...



It hurts so much...



Should I remove him from friends? :(



Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

delete him its the best thing to do =)



Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

If it hurts then yes.



Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

i would do the same to him. im sure it would hurt him as well? no i wouldnt remove myself i would not let it get to me so much..



Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

He sounds like a D***, if i was a chick i would take him off.



Ex revenge (?) on myspace?

I dont know and i dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda