Monday, December 28, 2009

Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

I have accepted Jesus as my personal saviour and worship Him with love and dedication. But I sent Him a MySpace friend request almost two weeks ago and He hasn't approved me. I know He's logged on several times since then so I don't know what He's waiting for. I would put Him in my Top 8 for sure.



Does this mean I'm not being a good Christian?



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

LOOK! WE'RE TWINS!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHA



MySpace Sux!



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

LOL....thanks for making my night.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Our Lord and Saviour don't have time for dat crap



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

As nice as I WANT to be as I write this answer, it means your ridiculously stupid. Jesus won't ever be on something as spiritually distracting as MySpace.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Because he can't go on myspace because he's in Heaven.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Add He-Man instead he's equally better.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

He does not have access to a computer.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

I think the idea of Jesus online is hilarious. Like in the movie Bruce Almighty, all prayers are converted to email. Bruce grants everyone's parayers and millinois win the lotterry. for a few dollars. Jesus is in your heart. He doesn't have to be on your freindslist to work miracles in your life.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

My Space friend request?? what the hell is that?? logged on several times?? What Jesus do you mean ?? LORD JESUS or a person named Jesus???



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Jesus is a busy man! Do you know how many requests he gets for help every second of every day? Give the man a break. He can't do everything. And he already has so many friends it's just ridiculous. He's like the most popular guy ever! Try asking Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or Mother Nature to add you to their buddy lists, instead. No, scratch the Santa idea, he's just as busy as Jesus, just about.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

He works in mysterious ways. Maybe he's just testing you.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

No, it means you are a blonde bimbo - a dye job at that - and communicating with the likes of you is a waste of his valuable time. I am "fer sure" that Jesus is avoiding your stupid MS ditherings with the use of a spam protector and his assistant, Ophra Winfrey (sp?), quickly dispatching them to her trash file. You may well find yourself being asked to appear on a future Ophra show titled, "Poor white trash: DNA gone real bad." See ya on the TV blondie.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

I hate to be the 1 to say this but you give new meaning to dumb blond.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

NO, perhaps a slight unbalanced, more.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Don't worry. I think he's using it as a publicity stunt. He's not really committed to MySpace.



He's trying to move up from being a bit part actor in South Park to replacing Kenny as a regular...



I'm sure he's behind Kenny dying all the time. He's probably just jealous that Kenny can resurrect too. :-P



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Let me ask you first ,where did you get jesus emaill add?When he logged on did talk to him?Dont sin against Holy spirit because that is the greatest sin that can never be forgiven.May be you dont know whos name you mention here,the first son of all creation,the prince of peace.You must accept him and hvae knowledge of him by studing bible moreJohn.17:3,not in your crap internet stuff.Stop playing around with the redemmer.ok



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

LOL..No comment :-D



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

Dearie, don't you know that Jesus has better things to do than to play "house" with you on MySpace? He is far too busy sitting around and watching the Americans destroy Iraq, or watching Israel (Jesus's father's chosen people) invade Lebanon. And with global warming, AIDS destroying Africa, poverty and starvation for some countries and unthinkable greed for others, why, there is just too much for Jesus to watch right now. I'm afraid you're just going to have to accept the fact that he can't attend your pretty pink party at this moment.



In the meantime, have you extended a gracious invitation to the Virgin Mary? She might be up for a "chit chat, I like your hat" session. Failing that, then what about the other one? The real Madonna, you know the one who sings ??



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

How odd. I'm not a Christian, and he accepted my friend request.



Maybe you're trying too hard.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

your hair is not high enough.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

You need to pray PRAY PRAAAAAY!!!!



Praaaaay more.



Praaaaay constantly.



PRAAAAAY!!!!!!



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

I've prayed about this... I think I want to get you pregnant. Lets have a baby before the UFO comes.



Why won't Jesus by my friend on MySpace?

JESUS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda