Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I find these kind of MySpace layouts??

You know those little emo-like cartoon things that are usually yellow or blue, they have a little pink heart on their chests, and a little round head, triangle-like body, and little triangle-like arms?? If you still don't know what the heck I am talking about (lol) go here and you'll see wut I mean. Look at the TOP LEFT CORNER and they are there....



http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generator...



Anyway, about my question. Does anyone know what the heck they are called????? And where I can find myspace layouts with them on it?? Please help me out!! I love those little things!! lol XxXSarahXxX



Where can I find these kind of MySpace layouts??

Oh photobucket has thousands of those. www.photobucket.com. just go there and search "love pictures" or "love icons" and you should find a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda