Monday, December 28, 2009

Please help with MySpace html/css coding issue!?

Just something that's been annoying me on my myspace page that I can not seem to fix...



Certain things that are embedded onto each person's page (navigation links at the top, copyright info at the bottom) are aligned to the RIGHT on my page instead of CENTERED as they should be. I can't find anything in my coding that would be causing this and I'm fairly familiar with html/css (but no expert by any means, haha this could be a glaringly obvious mistake I suppose lol..) so.... anyone have a quick fix?? I'll def give out a best answer! :)



Please help with MySpace html/css coding issue!?

Add this to your CSS.



table {margin:auto;}



Please help with MySpace html/css coding issue!?

How about a link to the page to view the code..........



CP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda