Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help with my myspace please... :D?

I want a picture for my myspace profile like this website :



www.myspace.com/lostprophets



I have viewed the source and have found the area where the code is but I don't understand it. Can someone help?? here is the code



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td width="275" height="33" align="center" valign="top" bgcolor="#ffffff"%26gt;



%26lt;br%26gt;



%26lt;table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="300" height="100"%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td width="300" bgcolor="#ffffff" class="text" colspan="3" align="left" valign="bottom"



style="WORD-WRAP:break-word"%26gt;%26lt;... class="nametext"%26gt;Lostprophets%26lt;...



%26lt;font color="#033330" size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"%26gt;%26lt;strong%26gt;



Rock / Alternative / New Wave



%26lt;/strong%26gt;%26lt;/font%26gt;



%26lt;/td%26gt;



%26lt;/tr%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td%26gt;



%26lt;table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300" align="center"%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td width="75" height="75" bgcolor="#ffffff" class="text"%26gt;



%26lt;a id="ctl00_Mai



If you need anymore code view the source. thanks



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

just paste the codes in the about me space



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

It looks fine.



Just paste it into your About Me section and it should be all good. :]



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

You want a picture? Do you mean the background? If you want the background I can do that for ya:



http://www.thetransitwar.com/images/lpms...



If you're looking for something else, be more specific =)



Also, if you're looking for the entire layout code that isn't it, besides the fact that band pages are coded differently than normal myspaces.



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

paste it in the all about section in the edit profile and click save all changes



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

Umm.....that looks like a code for a layout rather than what you're wanting.



A band profile is much different. If you want the layout above, just post this in the band's Bio section.



Or, if you are trying to post a pic as a personal phrase, then go to edit profile, and then post the code in the first text box. If it doesn't work then you can try a different code, provided that the site you got it from has more than one.



Sorry, if I couldn't help.



I need help with my myspace please... :D?

I'm new in Myspace. Don't realy know these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda