Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help fixing a myspace layout.?

I was making my own layout and I can't get the black text under general, music, etc. to change to the pink color I have most everything else. Also the links at the top to home I can't figure out how to change them to be pink instead of yellow. This is a preview of my layout:



http://www.myspace.com/200587637



If you think you can help me fix it, please email me back and I'll send you the code for my layout! thanks so much!



I need help fixing a myspace layout.?

Just looks for a layout maker then find the code that changes it then add it to your current code. Its not to hard to do but it may take a few minutes.



I need help fixing a myspace layout.?

hey, go to www.whateverlife.com and go to layouts and graphics...then go to the right side scroll down to Myspace Basics part 2 and there are tons of colors and codes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda