Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is myspace editor showing up blank when I click it?

I was investigation crappy internet explorer and my screen went blank when clicking on editor. I quickly logged off and signed on with Firefox. My screen under editor is still blank. I am going to be pissed off if internet explorer screwed up my site that fast. I never used that piece of you know what before on myspace. Is my site totally screwed now? I even turned my computer off and it still wont show up. Just a blank gray screen with all the headers at the top.



Peace,



Alan



Why is myspace editor showing up blank when I click it?

Hi Alan,



There is a good chance that the editor you used gave you gray text and background which will change your whole page to unviewable. My site below under Internet Talk has a Myspace Help section with an editor that should help you get your page the way you wish. Hope this helps



Why is myspace editor showing up blank when I click it?

http://www.mywackospace.com/my... you shoudl try with that one and see how it goes. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda