Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hide myspace picture comments? plz some1 give it 2 me!?

i want to hide my picture comments on myspace so my friends wont see them when they view my profile pics but i still i want to view them when i enter my profile. is there any code for it and if there is please give them code to me and if it works it will be picked the top answer.



thank you



plz rember that i want to view my picture comments when i login in my account. i dont want other friends viewing them...



Report It



Hide myspace picture comments? plz some1 give it 2 me!?

That's not possible.



Didn't you read my answer last time you posted this? You need to use Firefox.



Once you use the code, go to the page with hidden comments - and click View on the firefox toolbar. Then scroll down to "page style" and click "no style". That'll reveal the picture comments that you've hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda