Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to access the friends list to create a slideshow on myspace?

Hi,



I'd like to have my list of friends presented as a slideshow instead of the top ten ranking.



I've tried a couple of embeded flash files from here:



http://www.herbanmedia.com/ambglb/myspac...



and here:



http://home.up2.it/



The second one worked for a month, now neither of them work.



Does anyone know where I can get the code that accesses my myspace friends list and present it as a slideshow?



Thanks for your time.



How to access the friends list to create a slideshow on myspace?

Not sure that there is a particular code to access your friends list. But if you "view all my friends" you can right-click on the ones you want to use, save them to your computer, and then upload them to Slide.com. From there you can create a cool slideshow, and they provide the code to put your slideshow on your page. And Slide.com is fully accepted by MySpace and will not "disappear".



If you are trying to replace your friends list with the slideshow, you will need to first hide your friends from view.



How to access the friends list to create a slideshow on myspace?

The code is what I'm looking for to avoid downloading all the image files and building my own friend slide show from scratch. Plus, many people change their image all the time.



I'm certain it is possible to have a flash applet that can do all this for you, not sure where i can find it. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda