Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

....display more than 4 top friends, I see other people have done it, how do I??



I'm sorry for nothing but 'MySpace' questions recently!



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

no they go it all wrong, u can now how a top 20 thru myspace with no extra code needed, click edit my top 4, on the right is a drop down menu, says top4,top8,top12 and so on...



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

By trying more



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

Can't.



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

u cant cuz myspace sux



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

er, yes you can



on your home page (not your user page) find where your friends are. there should be a link saying "change your top friends". go from there.......



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

EDIT FRIENDS LIST



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

You gotta have more then four friends to list more then four, honey.



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

I have no id I don't have a myspace .



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

ok u need to copy n paste a special code provided on most pimpmyprofile sites...go to www.nackvision.com and you will find myspace button click on it and it will give u all the things they have to make ur myspace look good...so from there u can get a code to add 8 friends,10,12 and blah...just copy the code and paste it on ur myspace profile at "who would i like to meet"...hope i helped n u got wut i mean!!!!



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

Go into edit top friends then top left there sholud be an opption that you can choose how many to display.



Why are you asking yahoo and not Tom. Does anyone keep that dude as there mate?



How can I on 'MySpace'.....?

Go to the following site: http://www.r4wr.com/friends and make sure you check the last box on the left scrollbar saying that you will be using more than one custom friends space. Then you set it up for how many times and put the codes into your MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda