Monday, December 28, 2009

I need help finding a certian myspace layout?

there is this certain myspace layout that i want



i had it before but i cannot remember where i got it



or what was on it, i only remember little details of it



it was dark green and armyish i think



it had a grenade or a dynamite on it



and it was sweet, like it wasent a normal layout



it converted my entire myspace to look different



it hid everything and had links to it all



there was something at the top



i think it was a hand holding dynamite



but i cant remember haha



i dont think anyone is gonna know.. but still



might as well try :D



I need help finding a certian myspace layout?

I'm not familiar with the exact layout but go to:



http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=cr...



there you can create any kind of layout you want. It walks you through everything. I use it everytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda