Monday, December 28, 2009

Scrolling Banner For Myspace?

Hey whats up Guys well I have a Pretty Neat Myspace Page and what not But The Onlii Thing i need last is a Scrolling Banner running across my Page Not in the about me not in the intrest side At the very top of my page where the Bar is at Not a banner with a picture a scrolling banner if you know what site it is please list it



Scrolling Banner For Myspace?

I suppose you're talking about a marquee?



This will put it right under your nav-bar.



You will need to adjust some things though, including the margins, width, height, color, font, etc. I have the values placed; you just have to change them to what you like. The "scrollamount" attribute adjusts the speed of the scroll.



%26lt;div style="position:absolute; top:150px; left:50%; margin-left:-400px; width:800px; height:40px; font-size:40px; color:red; font-family:verdana;"%26gt;%26lt;marquee direction="left" width="100%" scrollamount="30"%26gt;TEXT HERE%26lt;/marquee%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda